- Please arrive 10 minutes early for class to familiarize yourself with the studio.
- Please remove your shoes as you enter the studio.
- Sign in for your class.
- Classes start on time.
New to Go Yoga? You can register online or in studio to get your personal account set up and in our system and we ask that you sign a waiver through our iPad. Your account will track your packages and purchases as well as you can store a credit card on file.
Class Reservations and Scheduling:
- We ask that you preregister for your class online through our website on the schedule page or through the mindbody connect application available on most smart phones. If you have preregistered, find your name on the iPad and be sure to check the box next to your name.
- If you have not preregistered, you can easily register on the iPad once you arrive by clicking the box on the bottom right that says ‘register client’ and type in your name or tell the front desk support your name and they will happily put you in the class. If you need to make any purchases (products or services), please directly go to the front desk for the transaction.
- If a student reserves a class online using our online scheduler, we will hold their space until 5 minutes before class begins. If the student does not show, their space will become available to drop-in students. If students make reservations and do not show for class, they will not be charged for the class. It is not necessary to contact us if you need to cancel.
- Please wear proper attire. Loose and comfortable athletic wear is preferred. Please be considerate of fellow classmates by wearing the proper under garments and refraining from perfume and lotion.
- Turn off your cell phones, remove your jewelry and timepieces, and give yourself the gift of being fully present for your practice.
- For your comfort, it is advised to practice yoga on an empty stomach.
- If you must leave early please inform your instructor, leave quietly and place your mat near the door so as not to disturb the other students.
- Please bring your mat, towel & water. Manduka mats and towel packages are available for rent for $5.
- Attend a candlelight class in your first month
- Arrive 15min prior to class commences
- Wear adequate clothing
- Bring a towel, water & a mat if you have one
- Drink 16oz of water at least 60min before class
- Leave your shoes at the front door
- Listen to your body
- Eat a large meal within 2hrs of class
- Arrive late to class
- Push your self beyond your physical limitations
- Leave class early